OAUG invites you to submit a presentation proposal and share your approach to Oracle Applications in an education session at the COLLABORATE 11: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community. More than 5,000 attendees will gather for the user-driven education and networking event April 10 – 14, 2011 at the Orange County Convention Center West in Orlando, Florida. Proposals are now being accepted. The deadline is Friday, October 1, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Get more information about presenting at COLLABORATE 11, including tracks, specific industry- or product-related areas of emphasis, presenter requirements and the presentation submission processes.
Note These Important Presentation Submission Dates and Deadlines
- October 1, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EDT: Presentation abstracts due.
- Week of December 6, 2010: Accepted presenters notified.
- January 12, 2011: Acceptance of the compliance agreement due.
- March 1, 2011: All presentation materials including white paper and presentation slides are due.
- April 10 – 14, 2011: We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!